Friday, December 20, 2013

Watching It's A Wonderful Life tonight, I've been reminded of how often life presents us with forks in the road and how our life can change depending on which path we take.
While I may not have achieved the success or been recognized for the achievements that many that I admire and respect may have, my life is filled with a wealth of blessings.
Just a few days ago my mother in law were discussing how we'd both, despite our best intentions, went over our Christmas giving budgets. We also, mutually, agreed that it was a price we were willing to pay for having such a large, loving family
So, for all of you, during this holiday season and throughout the year, I wish for you many years of family, friendships, and the satisfaction of pursuing whatever dream you cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment